Washington Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University® offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
More Design Schools in Washington
- Bates Technical College
- Bellevue Community College
- Cascadia Community College
- Central Washington University
- City University
- Clark College
- Clover Park Technical College
- Columbia Basin College
- Cornish College of the Arts
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Eastern Washington University
- Edmonds Community College
- Everett Community College
- Green River Community College
- Highline Community College
- Interface Computer School
- International Academy of Design and Technology-Seattle
- Lake Washington Technical College
- Northwest College of Art
- Olympic College
- Peninsula College
- Perry Technical Institute
- Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom
- Seattle Community College-Central Campus