San Diego Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego® is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
More Design Schools in San Diego, CA
- Coleman College
- Design Institute of San Diego
- Fashion Careers College
- Newschool of Architecture and Design
- Platt College-San Diego
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- San Diego City College
- San Diego Mesa College
- San Diego Miramar College
- The Art Institute of California-San Diego
- The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Diego