Minnesota Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University® offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
More Design Schools in Minnesota
- Academy College
- Alexandria Technical College
- Anoka Technical College
- Bemidji State University
- Brown College
- Capella University
- Central Lakes College-Brainerd
- Century Community and Technical College
- College of St Catherine
- College of Visual Arts
- Concordia College at Moorhead
- Dakota County Technical College
- Duluth Business University
- Dunwoody College of Technology
- Hamline University
- Hennepin Technical College
- Hibbing Community College-A Technical and Community College
- Itasca Community College
- Lake Superior College
- Miami Ad School-Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Business College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee