Massachusetts Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Porter and Chester Institute , Chicopee
- Founded in 1946 to train New England’s workforce for success across a wide range of vocational professions.
- Focuses on training students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen career.
- Offers classes taught by teachers with years of experience in the field.
- Provides full-time career services to help students pursue career options.
- Has 9 campuses throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Liberty University , Online
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
More Design Schools in Massachusetts
- Anna Maria College
- Assumption College
- Bay Path College
- Bay State College
- Becker College
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Berkshire Community College
- Boston Architectural College
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Bridgewater State College
- Bristol Community College
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Butera School of Art
- College of the Holy Cross
- Conway School of Landscape Design
- Emerson College
- Emmanuel College
- Endicott College
- Fisher College
- Fitchburg State College
- Framingham State College
- Gibbs College-Boston
- Greenfield Community College
[+] View more Design Schools ->