Kissimmee Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
Full Sail University - Online , Online
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
Keiser University Campus , Lakeland
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
Film & Video
The F.I.R.S.T. Institute , Orlando
- General education classes are not required for graduation, allowing students to focus on core curriculum.
- Offers 2 focused degree programs: Film & Video Production and Audio Engineering & Music Production.
- Graduates are employed in the audio and visual industry at CBS Radio, Disney, Universal Studios, and Clear Channel Communications.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Campus is located in Orlando, Florida