Illinois Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University® offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
More Design Schools in Illinois
- American Academy of Art
- American Intercontinental University Online
- Black Hawk College
- Bradley University
- Chicago State University
- City Colleges of Chicago-Harold Washington College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Kennedy-King College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Wilbur Wright College
- College of DuPage
- College of Lake County
- Columbia College Chicago
- Concordia University
- DePaul University
- Dominican University
- East-West University
- Elgin Community College
- Gem City College
- Greenville College
- Heartland Community College
- Highland Community College
- Illinois Central College
- Illinois Eastern Community Colleges-Lincoln Trail College