Georgia Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University® offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
More Design Schools in Georgia
- Albany Technical College
- Altamaha Technical College
- American Intercontinental University-Atlanta
- American Intercontinental University-Dunwoody Campus
- Andrew College
- Appalachian Technical College
- Athens Technical College
- Atlanta Technical College
- Augusta State University
- Augusta Technical College
- Bauder College
- Brenau University
- Central Georgia Technical College
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Clark Atlanta University
- Clayton State University
- Columbus Technical College
- Coosa Valley Technical College
- Darton College
- Dekalb Technical College
- East Central Technical College
- Flint River Technical College
- Fort Valley State University
- Gainesville State College