Chicago Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
Full Sail University , Online
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
More Design Schools in Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Art
- Chicago State University
- City Colleges of Chicago-Harold Washington College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Kennedy-King College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College
- City Colleges of Chicago-Wilbur Wright College
- Columbia College Chicago
- DePaul University
- East-West University
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- International Academy of Design and Technology-Chicago
- Northwestern Business College
- Robert Morris College
- Roosevelt University
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- The Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago