Boston Colleges and Universities offering design degrees:
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Full Sail University - Online , Online
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Liberty University , Online
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
More Design Schools in Boston, MA
- Bay State College
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Boston Architectural College
- Boston University
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Butera School of Art
- Emerson College
- Emmanuel College
- Fisher College
- Gibbs College-Boston
- Massachusetts College of Art
- New England School of Photography
- North Bennet Street School
- Northeastern University
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts-Boston
- Simmons College
- Suffolk University
- The Boston Conservatory
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Wheelock College