CorelDRAW international design contest 2011
Show off your talent
If you use CorelDRAW or are a newcomer to this excellent program you have a chance of winning prizes by entering your best work in the CorelDRAW International design contest 2011.
The contest details
All entries must be submitted as a CorelDRAW® X5 or Corel® PHOTO-PAINTTM X5 file.
For those who do not have access to these software programs, you may download the free trial version of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5.
Corel states that there are 6 categories in this competition:
* Advertising/Marketing: Flyers, brochures, logos and other designs related to advertising, ....marketing or point of purchase (POP)
* Signs/Awards/Personalization: Designs to be used in sign ....making, engraving, awards, dye sublimation and other ....related industries
* Vehicle Wraps: Designs to be used for car, truck, boat or ....other vehicle wraps
* Textile/Fashion Design: Designs for fashion, embroidery and ....direct-to-garment printing
* General Illustration & Fine Art: Artistic, creative and unique ....designs
* CorelDRAW Marketing Campaign: Create a design to be ....featured in a CorelDRAW marketing campaign. Entries can ....be of any style, and will be judged on creativity and overall ....theme
There will also be student winners selected for each of the categories.
Each of the winners will receive various software and hardware packages from favorites such as Roland®, Wilcom®, Euro-Systems®, Digital Designware, Apple®, Digital Art Solutions, Wacom®, Canon®, HP, Seagate® and Corel®.
The total value of all prizes awarded is over $75,000 US.
One Grand Prize winner will be awarded a Roland VersaCAMM SP-300i printer valued at $13,450 USD.
General submission guidelines
* The maximum file size for each entry is 50MB
* You may submit only one entry per category (total six)
* Individuals from certain countries or regions in the U.S. are not eligible to ....participate. (See full contest rules for details)
* Your entries must be created using CorelDraw X5, Corel Photo-Paint XB or ....the trial versions of these products.
Contest links and details
This contest has no entry fee and ends on June 30, 2011.The following links provide additional contest information:
Graphic design school and design software
Enrolling in graphic design school is a large step in preparing for a career in graphic design. You may learn essential skills in using design software and hardware in the industry.
If you are a graphic designer who wants to increase your skill level and become more proficient in design software such as CorelDraw Suite, Photoshop Suite, and other cutting edge programs, speak to a graphic design college representative to see what courses are available.