2011 EDSF scholarship program
Get a scholarship for your education
The EDSF (Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation) recognizes the need for talented industry professionals in document and image management for businesses, government and public record keeping.
If you are a full-time student and majoring in graphic communications or document management, the EDSF Scholarship Program award may help defray part of your college education costs.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
You must be a full-time student who is committed to seeking a career in document management or an associated major such as graphic communications.
To be fully eligible for consideration of the EDSF scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
* Have an interest in pursuing a career in document management or graphic communications
* Have an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 grading scale
* Be registered as a full-time student at an accredited university or college as of fall 2011 ....semester
Scholarships are based upon the student's performance in a combination with the following:
* Scholastic excellence
* Quality of application essay
* Participation in school activities
* Community service
* Honors and organizational affiliations
* Education goals
* Academic and professional recommendations
Other information and scholarship links
Students who also major in graphic design, web design, illustration, information technology and other associated disciplines also qualify for this scholarship.
There are no entry fees for applying to this scholarship. Applications must be postmarked by May 2, 2011.
According to the EDSF your application must include the following items:
* Part 1 - General Information Page
* Part 2 - Cover Letter
* Part 3 - Essays (two essay responses)
* Part 4 - Activities
* Part 5 - College Transcript *
* Part 6 - Recommendation Letters *
* Your college transcript and recommendation letters may be mailed separately.
Submit all application materials to:
1845 Precinct Line Road
Hurst, TX 76054
Follow these links for further information:
Graphic design school and scholarships
If you currently attend a graphic design college or are planning to enroll, be sure to take advantage of the many scholarship programs that are available to students seeking financial assistance for their education.