SimpleLeap Scholarship Award Contest 2010
Software company SimpleLeap believes that the use of paper flashcards is out of place in today's world of computers and electronics. It believes this so firmly that it is willing to pay you to get rid of your flashcards!
The Fine Print
SimpleLeap will pay $500 to the person who best depicts, in the most creative and entertaining short video, how they got rid of their flashcards. All you have to do is to fill out a short scholarship/entry application and post your completed video on SimpleLeap's YouTube Group Page.
Who Is Eligible?
All entrants must be enrolled in high school or college. This includes individuals who are taking online courses and grad students. You may be a part time or full time student. According to SimpleLeap, you are eligible if:
* You are a student currently enrolled in high school or college.
* You are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry.
* If you are 14 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent's or legal guardian's permission prior to submitting an entry into this Contest.
* You are NOT a resident of the province of Quebec.
* You are NOT a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
* You are NOT an employee of SimpleLeap Software.
* You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
* You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a SimpleLeap Software employee, an employee of a SimpleLeap Software subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
Other Contest Information and Details
Follow these links for important forms and contest guidelines:
All entries to this contest must be received by August 1, 2010. There is no entry fee for this scholarship competition.