ADC Announces 2009 Interactive Jury
The Art Directors Club (www.adcglobal.org), the premier organization for integrated media and the first global creative collective of its kind with membership in advertising, design and visual communications, today announced the complete international juries consisting of leading creatives and designers for the Interactive category of the ADC 88th Annual Awards program for 2009.
ADC 88th Annual Awards Interactive
- Brendan Dawes, creative director, magneticNorth, Manchester, UK (Jury Chair)
- Andy Polaine, interaction designer, researcher, Offenburg, Germany
- Mark Chalmers, creative partner, Perfect Fools, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Gustav Martner, creative partner, Daddy, Goteborg, Sweden
- Andy Sandoz, creative partner, Work Club, London, UK
- Martin Hughes, co-founder, partner, Wefail, Cheshire, UK
- Nick Law, executive vice president, chief creative officer, North America, R/GA, New York, USA
- Carla Diana, senior interaction designer, Smart Design, New York, USA
- Michael Lebowitz, founder, CEO, Big Spaceship, Brooklyn (NY), USA
- Jason Santa Maria, creative director, Happy Cog, New York, USA
- Hans Neubert, creative director, Avenue A|Razorfish, New York, USA
- James Cooper, creative director, founder, Dare, New York, USA
- Brian DiLorenzo, director of integrated content, BBDO, New York, USA
"Considering the fast-changing nature of interactive marketing, it was vital that our interactive jury be made up of creatives who are driving the industry forward,” said Ami Brophy, CEO, ADC. "We're proud to have this select group of international industry leaders as jury members for 2009."
Full juries for ADC 88th Annual Awards Advertising (broadcast and print), Design, Design Sphere and Hybrid categories will be announced shortly.
Deadline for entries is January 16, 2009 for professionals and January 30, 2009 for students. Winners will be announced in the spring of 2009 during the Gala awards ceremony at the ADC Gallery in New York. Winning work will also be part of a world exhibition tour, and be published in the Art Directors Club Annual 88, the longest running archive of leading creative work in global advertising, design and visual communications.
A number of new elements have been added to the ADC 88th Annual Awards program. These include the debut of the ADC Black Cube for best-in-show in Advertising, Design and Interactive; the new ADC Bronze Cube (supplementing the existing Gold and Silver Cube awards); and cumulative awards for Design Firm of the Year, Advertising Agency of the Year, Interactive Agency of the Year and Network of the Year, based on winning point totals for the year.
For more information about the ADC 88th Annual Awards program, please visit http://www.adcawards.org/